- Models have overrun the city, but bloggers from around the globe (Hi, Bryan Boy!) are heading here as well. Rumi Neely, the camera-ready blogger of Fashion Toast will be modeling in Rebecca Minkoff's Spring 2011 show. We'll be there and we'll definitely tell you all about it afterward.
- Speaking of the shows, The New York Times reminds us that At Fashion Week, It’s Where You Sit That Counts
- Yves Saint Laurent's new Manifesto is coming to town. It debuts in New York on September 14th, with the worldwide release in Paris, London, Milan, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Beirut happens on the 18th. The Manifesto will be distributed to the first 2,000 passerbys in each city along with a custom cotton tote bag designed by the one and only Stefano Pilati.
- Vogue.com has been relaunched and is now standing all by itself. Check out the site and let us know what you think of it in the comment area below.
- WWD has an amazing photo slideshow up of the new finds at Maison + Objet that, if you love our décor features, you won't want to miss this.
- Style.com has introduced their new iPad app, which they're boasting is "hands down, the most gorgeous way to view the shows!" We'll just have to see about that...
- Everyone's new obsession, Reed Krakoff now has a beautiful home on the world wide web. We drool over this one... Tibi and Rag & Bone have also launched e-commerce.
- And while some are going digital, Piperlime is getting physical. See here for more info on their pop-up shop at 93 Mercer, opening tomorrow through October 3rd.
- We'll be bringing you The Fashion of Fashion's Night Out soon, but you might want to check out NYMag's Ultimate Guide to Fashion’s Night Out here.
Note: The beautiful sketch at top is from Nicole Miller's "Inside-Out, Deconstructed" Spring 2011 Collection.