StyledOn.com Acceptable Use Policy
As a Site user, you must:
- Keep it clean. Share your thoughts in a way that respects the sensibilities of others.
- Comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Site and Services.
- Ensure that all data and information you submit hereunder, including information associated with your account or profile, are complete, up to date, accurate and truthful.
- Maintain password security at all times.
As a Site user, you must NOT:
Submit the following types of information to the site, whether by posting, uploading, linking or otherwise, in connection with your profile or otherwise:
- Any images containing nudity or other adult content.
- Profanity, obscenity or other inappropriate language, whether in connection with your user name, account profile, postings, comments, or otherwise.
- Content that is harassing, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise disrespectful of other users or of the StyledOn community.
- Any virus or other harmful computer code.
- Content that you do not have the right to submit, including content copied from a third party website or other source.
- Any sensitive or private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers.
- While we collect your email address to allow us to contact you, we do not display it publicly. Before you post your email address, contact information, or sensitive private information in any public portion of the site, you should carefully consider such posting and how its availability to the community of Site users might impact you.
- Upload a photo or other image to a posting unless you have taken the photo yourself or otherwise have the right to submit such image to the Site.
- Copy or save images from third party websites to your computer, whether by right clicking or otherwise, for purposes of uploading such images to the Site, unless you have received express permission from the owner(s) of such image.
- Submit, publish, display or post to the Site or the Services any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, sweepstakes, contests, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Use automated methods to send messages or conduct other activities in connection with the Site or the Services.
- Solicit, collect, use or transfer any personally identifiable information or passwords from any users or other third parties via the Site or the Services.
- Use more than one account or profile on the Site or Service. One profile per person.
- Impersonate any other user or any third party.
- Use another user's account.
- Trade or transfer your account.
- Copy, duplicate, download or otherwise reproduce Content from the Site or the Services (other than in the ordinary course of viewing Content on the Site).
- Access the Services by automated or external means (including by scripts, spiders, web crawlers, application programming interfaces (APIs) scraping or data extraction), except for purposes of generalized Internet search-related indexing.
- Use the service in any manner that violates applicable law (including laws related to export control) or that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Site, Services, or any network or networks connected to the Services or security systems.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Site.
- Attempt to evade or override any security mechanism in the Site or Services